Crystals and water are natural companions. Crystals grow deep within the earth when supersaturated solutions of water and minerals flow into holes and crevices and slowly evaporate. That means that like us, crystals are born from water. While not all crystals should be combined with water because of softness or toxic ingredients, those that can make wonderful additions to baths, room & body sprays, and even drinking water!
Water amplifies crystal energy. The water in your body resonates powerfully with the water you submerge in or ingest, which resonates powerfully with whatever crystal energy it is exposed to. This beneficial connection between all three
One of the best ways to experience this for yourself is with a crystal bath. Imagine sinking into a tub of warm water sparkling with crystal tumbles in your favorite stone or color. As you feel the stress drain from your body, you likewise feel the crystals’ supportive energy flowing into your being, soaking you to your soul. You emerge a new being, fully cleansed and restored.
So how does one go about drawing a crystal bath? Easy! Just follow these simple steps.
- Set Your Space. Be sure your bathroom is clean, the lighting is just how you like it, and everything else is in place: candles, soft towel, maybe even some calming music or your favorite essential oil. Give yourself plenty of time to sit back, relax, and enjoy.
- Choose Your Crystals. Have your crystal companions all lined up and ready to go. I recommend tumbles for this experience so no sharp points can interrupt your comfort. Make sure your stones have a Moh’s hardness of 5 or greater and contain no heavy metals or toxic minerals. You can do a google search to find out about these precautions. Wikipedia is a great source. If you aren’t certain that your stones are safe, simply line them around the tub rather than putting them in. A few excellent choices to go in the bath would be amethyst, clear quartz, carnelian, rose quartz, or onyx.
- Draw The Water. Run your water at a temperature that is warm but not too hot. When your tub is full, sprinkle your crystal tumbles into the bottom and wait seven minutes. This gives the water time to fully align with the energy of the stones.
- Relax And Release. Climb in and get comfy. Take this time to meditate, visualize, pray, or simply unwind. Tune into the crystals if you can and feel their energy swirling around your body.
- Give Thanks. Regardless of what science tells us, crystals are beings endowed with spirit and consciousness. Reach out to them, as well as the element of water, verbally or mentally and say thank you for all they’ve shared with you.
If you’d like to learn more ways to create luxurious and nourishing experiences with crystals + water and stay safe, check out my upcoming class:
Saturday April 23rd 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
*Remember, don’t try drinking or immersing yourself in water with crystals until you fully understand all the safety concerns
Anna Silver is a published author, certified crystal healer, and a certified master reader and teacher of tarot and lithomancy, or crystal reading. Anna combines basic science, intuitive wisdom, and metaphysics to help her students and clients employ powerful tools in practical ways to create positive change in their health, relationships, career, finances, spiritual path, and more.
To book a reading with Anna through Body Mind & Soul, please call the store: 713-933-0550.
You can learn more about Anna at her website: www.sacredvoices.net